Monday 8 April 2013

My Top 5... New Releases

I'm not going to deny it... I've been a bit slack on the blog writing of late. I've been going a bit crazy working on our new website, which has been a massive job, and forgot to update our blog... Sorry! 

But, on the up side, I have now decided that my main Monday job will be to write a blog post so below is today's. Enjoy!

Kim


My Top 5... New Releases

Counting down from 5 to 1, here are my very favourite new releases:


5 - Soho Walls

I love these wall tiles! They're available in 4 neutral colours and are 70x300mm. Their slightly textured surface gives real a point of difference.






 

 4 - Runway Walls/Light Traffic Floors

This series come in 2 formats (300x600 and 150x600) and 3 colours and offers a really funky option for a variety of applications.






3 - Compact Floors

These tiles come in 3 colours and would be perfect for a rustic/industrial concept. They have a fantastic textured finish and are great for feature walls in a variety of areas








2 - Graphic Walls

These wall tiles come in a sensational array of colours. My favourite is the blue! At under $50m2 they are a great deal cheaper than glass, but they look just as incredible.







1 - Zenith Floors

I have always loved travertine look tiles and these are no exception!
450x900, a gorgeous satin finish and




No comments:

Post a Comment